Click to donate today!
Old Testament Hebrew Lexical Dictionary
Strong's #2267 - חֶבֶר
1) association, company, band
2) shared, association, society
3) a magician, charmer, spell
Nm) rbh (ההבר HhBR) - I. Bound: II. Company:A group bound together. III. Companion:As bound to another. IV. Spell:As a binding. KJV (23): wide, enchantment, company, fellow, companion, together - Strongs: H2267 (חֶבֶר), H2269 (חֲבַר), H2270 (חָבֵר), H2271 (חַבָּר)
Jeff Benner, Ancient Hebrew Research Center Used by permission of the author.
(1) fellowship, association, Hosea 6:9. Proverbs 21:9, בֶּית חֶבֶר “a house in common;” Proverbs 25:24.
(2) an incantation, a charm, Deuteronomy 18:11. Pl. חֲבָרִים Isaiah 47:9, 12 Isaiah 47:12.
(3) [Heber], pr.n. of several men
(a) Genesis 46:17, for which there is חֵבֶר Numbers 26:45.
(b) Judges 4:11, 17 Judges 4:17.
(c) 1 Chronicles 8:17.
(d) 1 Chronicles 4:18.
the Fourth Week after Epiphany