Click to donate today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Beriah, a son of Asher, and head of the family of the HEBERITES,Genesis 46:17; Numbers 26:45; 1 Chronicles 7:31,32 .
2. A Kenite, of the family of Hobab: he was husband of Jael who killed Sisera. Judges 4:11,17,21; Judges 5:24 .
3. Son of Jehudijah, of the tribe of Judah. 1 Chronicles 4:18 .
4. Head of a family in the tribe of Gad. 1 Chronicles 5:13 .
5. Son of Elpaal, a Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:17 .
6. Son of Shashak, a Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:22 .
7. Son of Sala in the genealogy of the Lord Jesus. Luke 3:35 . Called EBERin Genesis 10:24; 1 Chronicles 1:18; etc.
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Heber'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/h/heber.html. 1897.