Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Meraioth of the tribe of Levi. 1 Chronicles 6:7,52 .
2. Son of Azariah of the tribe of Levi. 1 Chronicles 6:11; Ezra 7:3 .
3. Son of Hebron, a descendant of Kohath. 1 Chronicles 23:19; 1 Chronicles 24:23 .
4. Chief priest in the time of Jehoshaphat king of Judah. 2 Chronicles 19:11 .
5. One of the Levites in the time of Hezekiah. 2 Chronicles 31:15 .
6. One who had married a strange wife. Ezra 10:42 .
7. Priest who sealed the covenant. Nehemiah 10:3 .
8. One whose descendants dwelt in Jerusalem after the return from exile. Nehemiah 11:4 .
9. Priest who had returned with Zerubbabel. Nehemiah 12:2,13 .
10. An ancestor of Zephaniah the prophet. Zephaniah 1:1 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Amariah'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/a/amariah.html. 1897.