Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Nave's Topical Bible
- (Also called THE BREAD OF THE PRESENCE)
- Called HALLOWED BREAD
1 Samuel 21:6
- Ordinance concerning
- Required to be kept before the Lord continually
Exodus 25:30; 2 Chronicles 2:4
- Provided by a yearly per capita tax
- Prepared by the Levites
1 Chronicles 9:32; 23:29
- "Unlawfully" eaten by David
1 Samuel 21:6; Matthew 12:3,4; Mark 2:25,26; Luke 6:3,4
- Placed on the Table of Shewbread (see TABLE OF, below.)
- TABLE OF
- Ordinances concerning
Exodus 25:23-28; 37:10-15
- Its position in the tabernacle
Exodus 26:35; 40:22
- Furniture of
Exodus 25:29,30; 37:16; Numbers 4:7
- Consecration of
- How removed
- For the temple
1 Kings 7:48,50; 2 Chronicles 4:19,22
These files are public domain and are a derivative of an electronic edition that is available in the Bible Foundation e-text Library.
Nave, Orville J. Entry for 'Shewbread (Showbread)'. Nave's Topical Bible. https://www.studylight.org/concordances/eng/ntb/s/shewbread-showbread.html. 1896.