Consider helping today!
Prophecies Against the Nations Jeremiah 46:1 to Jeremiah 51:64 consists of a collection of nine prophecies against the nations surrounding the land of Israel. The Lord had spoken to Jeremiah during his divine commission and said, “Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” (Jeremiah 1:9-10)
1. Prophecy Against Egypt Jeremiah 46:2-28
2. Prophecy Against the Philistines Jeremiah 47:1-7
3. Prophecy Against Moab Jeremiah 48:1-47
4. Prophecy Against the Ammonites Jeremiah 49:1-6
5. Prophecy Against Edom Jeremiah 49:7-22
6. Prophecy Against Damascus Jeremiah 49:23-27
7. Prophecy Against Kedar and Hazor Jeremiah 49:28-33
8. Prophecy Against Elam Jeremiah 49:34-39
These files are copyrighted by the author, Gary Everett. Used by Permission.
No distribution beyond personal use without permission.
Everett, Gary H. "Commentary on Jeremiah 46". Everett's Study Notes on the Holy Scriptures. https://studylight.org/
the Fourth Week after Epiphany