Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Abi'a, Abi'ah, or Abi'jah.
1. Son of Becher, the son of Benjamin. 1 Chronicles 7:8.
2. Wife of Hezron. 1 Chronicles 2:24.
3. Second son of Samuel. 1 Samuel 8:2; 1 Chronicles 7:28.
5. Mother of King Hezekiah. Abi
6. Same as Abijah, 4 or Abijam.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Abia'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/a/abia.html. 1901.